LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down No need to reply

I find it amusing how many hits that thread got compared to the others... we shouldn't be so agro... and I say we

Boards for sale - 166

photos OBX 7-30-09 - 460

Message Boards - 482

Blazed and Confused - 731

Surfers are meatheads now? - 4,532

Upcoming swells - 959

Missing Tech 2 Fin - 599

Waves tomorrow in OCNJ - 243

Images

Thumbs down

You're lame. Seriously. You're the one starting all the lame junk. Get real.

Images

Images
    ya, smack talking threads are always the most popular. Everyone wants to read them, whether it makes them mad or not. People like drama.

Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    You're lame. Seriously. You're the one starting all the lame junk. Get real.
    I know a "sponger" isn't trash talking... Dude... you lay down on your little foam boogie board and paddle around like a small child. I did that when I was 7 years old. And don't use "I roll drop knee" as your comeback. Some people upgrade to a surfboard. You know, where you actuallt stand up and ride a wave. Go back to grade school little kiddie

hahaha...... that was pretty funny, but lets not start one of those threads again

7. Wink

the loudest people on this board are the quietest in the line-up. ironic....coincidence? I think not.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmycraxcorn View Post
    I know a "sponger" isn't trash talking... Dude... you lay down on your little foam boogie board and paddle around like a small child. I did that when I was 7 years old. And don't use "I roll drop knee" as your comeback. Some people upgrade to a surfboard. You know, where you actuallt stand up and ride a wave. Go back to grade school little kiddie
    AHAH wow dude your great at making your points on a forum. you actually went ahead and used the "i know your not talking trash you sponger" defense..... this just shows how lame, and how uncreative you actaully are. why does it matter whether someones surfs, or bodyboards out in the water? let alone on an online forum? wow dude you are really cool for pointing that one out.here is your cookie.

and why does jimmycrax always think people are so young? good god man you act like you are the duke or something. i hope you are fifty years old and going through a mid life crisis, you are the one who needs to grow up