LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Next time it happens, I'll run to my car and get a credit card to use, but hot water isn't something that's available at the beach.
    Just keep a wax key in your pocket, the volcom baggies even come with one.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Well, since I did not read any kind of "report" that you speak of. I just look at photos since im 3000 miles away, not reports. If I see a picture of a waist high wave, it must be a waste high day. Im not seeing the validity in your statements since the information you are seeing is on a completely different page, but whatever. I guess you are saying that on that website, there is a surf report category that explained jelly fish in the water that day... But since that is not the page I was looking at, I still dont know what your talking about...

Nice cat picture though. Thats pretty awesome.
    wblive's front page has the report right there... not sure how one misses it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    wblive's front page has the report right there... not sure how one misses it.
    Its called a "bookmark". links you directly to the photos page. No main page. Simple concept. Direct link to the photo section.
    Last edited by zach619; Aug 9, 2009 at 05:08 AM.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Its called a "bookmark". links you directly to the photos page. No main page. Simple concept. Direct link to the photo section.
    you didn't mention that. I thought you just closed your eyes and clicked til you thought you were om the photos.

Images
    Found it my dudes... Found it....

Was a pretty good thread. So, the entire reason I joined this site was because I was contemplating moving back to the east coast.....

Here you go gentlemen, and Betty. My first Welcome thread to SI

http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showt...lse&highlight=