LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

BodyGlove or Xcel

A lot of people ask this question and I want to see what you guys have to say..

Images
    I got a bodyglove vapor 4/3 i bought for around 120-130. Lasted me 3 winters of beating so far and is stil in mint condition. I like my rip curl ebomb 3/2 though. Great warrenty too

Images
    I love Xcel or Hyperflex styled suits. Xcel for sure if you can afford it, Hyperflex for a nice suit on the cheap.

The Body Glove Vapor is the lightest driest and most durable wetsuit on the market.

It's the only wetsuit I wear in all thicknesses. Do yourself a favor any buy a vapor.

By the way,....its WATER REPELLENT!

Images
    Yeah I really like BodyGlove's stuff. I just started riding for them, but I can get Xcel suits cheap through a surf shop. I am just wondering what other people have to say about this topic.

If you ride for Body Glove, would you have to wear there suits? Why would you even be thinking about paying $ for another brand?

Images
    It has hard because I am going straight through Bodyglove not a shop or a rep. It could be easier to get a just as nice suit from a shop close to you other than getting a suit shipped out from Cali. I like both suits a lot though.