LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: wetsuits

Images

wetsuits

hey everybody, i was wondering if anyone had a medium 3/2 wetsuit to sell. it doesnt have to be medium but id prefer, im looking for a low price, or i cant trade you my WEST 3/2, its a large and theres nothing wrong with it. just too big. if you have something tell me.

I've got RipCurl classic med 3/2, but I'm in MD

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Driftingalong View Post
    I've got RipCurl classic med 3/2, but I'm in MD
    is that the one with the blue on it?

Quote Originally Posted by mexsurfer View Post
    is that the one with the blue on it?
    all black w/ white logo

Images
    I've got a Quicksilver superstretch medium 3/2 black w/ blue sleeves, pretty basic but good enough for when its a little cooler and in great shape. In maryland, but I can send you a pic. Looking for like $50.

wetsuit

I have a size med RipCurl classic 3/2 black with white lettering only used for one season...never machine washed or dryed. Sell for $50. I'm located in south philly. Let me know

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ntp112 View Post
    I have a size med RipCurl classic 3/2 black with white lettering only used for one season...never machine washed or dryed. Sell for $50. I'm located in south philly. Let me know
    can you post a pic, and is there any way you can put it on ebay or something (dont worry i would pay you, ihave 100% positive feedback buying on ebay
    Last edited by mexsurfer; Aug 10, 2009 at 09:06 PM.