LOGIN | REGISTER

relief for the east coast?

Seriously, it looks worst then a lake out there, more like a small pond with 10,000 people standing in it taking a piss.

Maybe I should have added this to the Tropical Depression thread,.... but man do we need everyone out there to put together a collective vibe to get the swell trains running for us.

This sure looks like one of those times where everyone with a vested interest needs to concentrate a little to bring us all some love. Lets make it happen!

TD Two is looking much better today than it was yesterday...

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical.../at200902.html

But still a long way off with a lot of uncertainty.

Images
    I'm putting my money on the tropical wave thats coming behind it.

Yeah, I did not want to jinx it, but I might be getting lucky. I am going to be down their camping from 8/21-23. This will be my first time down there for more than a day since I moved last fall. Scoring some nice waves would be amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by mikedub View Post
    I'm putting my money on the tropical wave thats coming behind it.
    ppl on the weather channel said the same thing yesterday. this storm will act as a blocker for the system behind it. they said to keep an eye on it bc this storm now wont have any real impact on the east coast.

What Releif When???

"Seriously, it looks worst then a lake out there, more like a small pond with 10,000 people standing in it taking a piss."

Its so flat that the those damn kayakers are out there by the dozens. ... i mean thats when you KNOW its bad.

I haven't paddled out since the first and I'm getting really ticked... the other day I just drove up and down the coast looking for something. Ended up giving up after a few hours. I don't know about y'all but I'd kill for some knee high beach breaks right about now. CLTM.

Rach

time to break out the skimboard and bust ur butt