LOGIN | REGISTER

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    6'4" fish for trade or sale

    Ive got a 6'4 NSP fish that im looking to trade for something in the 7'6-8'0 range. My board is only about 2 months old and has been in the water about 4 times. It floats well and works great for the kind of waves we get in WB. There are no dings or de-lam. Im willing to let it go for $200 if I cant trade it for a funboard or a longboard.

    If your interested you can e-mail me at doc22584@yahoo.com or call me at (912) 224-6856
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by doc22584 View Post
    Ive got a 6'4 NSP fish that im looking to trade for something in the 7'6-8'0 range. My board is only about 2 months old and has been in the water about 4 times. It floats well and works great for the kind of waves we get in WB. There are no dings or de-lam. Im willing to let it go for $200 if I cant trade it for a funboard or a longboard.

    If your interested you can e-mail me at doc22584@yahoo.com or call me at (912) 224-6856
    dude i got a 7'6" and its really thick in good condidtion and very fun on the knee high days or smaller but it rides like a log. i'll post some pictures up if you wanna buy it from me. im willing to let it go for 275$. and i live in wilmington, nc.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    dude i got a 7'6" and its really thick in good condidtion and very fun on the knee high days or smaller but it rides like a log. i'll post some pictures up if you wanna buy it from me. im willing to let it go for 275$. and i live in wilmington, nc.

    Yeah man, throw some pics up and let me get a look at it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by doc22584 View Post
    Yeah man, throw some pics up and let me get a look at it.
    ill post some pics up tomorrow as its at my aunte and uncles beach house right now as i dont have room in my garage.

  5. #5
    Board is sold.