LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mexsurfer View Post
    well i know about the winds. so i think its either puerto escondido, costa rica, or somewhere in the carribean

I don't think puerto escondido is very good that time of year either. Like everyone is saying, the carribean coast is solid. I surfed bocas del toro for 10 days last january and had at least head high surf everyday. Plus there is a good variety of waves there. So if it does get a bit big you can always find a corner or a more mellow point break.

Quote Originally Posted by beaner View Post
    I don't think puerto escondido is very good that time of year either. Like everyone is saying, the carribean coast is solid. I surfed bocas del toro for 10 days last january and had at least head high surf everyday. Plus there is a good variety of waves there. So if it does get a bit big you can always find a corner or a more mellow point break.
    Yes, check out http://www.crsurf.com/ they have a chart showing the best months for various areas, and February on the Caribe gets a 10. No other part of the country gets a 10 in any month. If you go there just be ready to see a big rasta vibe and surf some reefs. That part is like a different world from the rest of Costa.