LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    For cruising you would want something that is low to the ground so it doesnt wear you out as quick. I have a sector 9 carbon trylam.
    http://www.daddiesboardshop.com/sect...kateboard.aspx

Its flexy but still sick for steep hills. It has pretty big risers therefore there are better cruiser boards. I would get something in the 38inch range.

i am on relocating soon and looking to lighten my quiver a touch...

i have a carveboard for sale if anyone is interested

these boards shred hills like a surfboard!

it is in excellent condition, it's the 43" model with under 200lb flex, i did not like the blue color so i took it down to wood grain, gloss clear coat and regripped the entire top

andrew
    302-530-7910

Images
    Check out this company called Riviera. They are really sick and pretty reasonably priced. You can prolly most likely find them online at amazon.com or at a local skateshop possibly. Here's the website if you wanna check em out...... http://www.rivieralongboards.com/

Man get a freebord, check them out, it blows my mind everytime i see it

www.freebord.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by jettyhead View Post
    i am on relocating soon and looking to lighten my quiver a touch...

i have a carveboard for sale if anyone is interested

these boards shred hills like a surfboard!

it is in excellent condition, it's the 43" model with under 200lb flex, i did not like the blue color so i took it down to wood grain, gloss clear coat and regripped the entire top

andrew
    302-530-7910
    Sigh... if you were in Southern CA that board would be sold in a day if priced right.
    Post that in this forum below and it will sell quick on the east coast man... use this:

http://www.surfingdirt.com/forum/

Its a forum for "LandSurfers" who ride both dirt and street. You should be able to sell your board there pretty quickly, a good amount of those guys are located on the east coast.

Hope this helps.

Images
    Thanks for all the ideas guys. That freebord is f-ing awesome! I guess I should have originally specified though that I mainly want something for transportation and cruising. I'm not going to be riding hills or doing many tricks. I just want something that I can do big turns on while getting from point A to point B. There is definitely some cool stuff out there though.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Thanks for all the ideas guys. That freebord is f-ing awesome! I guess I should have originally specified though that I mainly want something for transportation and cruising. I'm not going to be riding hills or doing many tricks. I just want something that I can do big turns on while getting from point A to point B. There is definitely some cool stuff out there though.
    You may just want to check out Whiskey Militia. They put up deals on longboards every now and again. The boards might not be the "best", but you may just find one that fits your needs.

sounds like original is the company you are looking for.

www.originalskateboards.com

they have trucks that don't ride like any other, and are comparable to loaded boards but much cheaper. on flat ground you can pump for miles without pushing. also really easy to slash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2atjs6XRC7Y

i have the apex 34 with s8 trucks. they are based out of NJ too, cool guys. they all surf.

Dont get a freeboard...who wants to have their feet strapped in. Also, look at gravity boards. The carve 39 is what i ride...im 6ft 190. It is the most surfy skateboard i have ever ridden. Also, if you go with a longer deck you can spread out your stance just like your on your surfboard. Just something to think about.

the ride from a freebord is awesome, but the mechanics emulate snowboarding instead of surfing.

Quote Originally Posted by ECSURFR View Post
    Dont get a freeboard...who wants to have their feet strapped in. Also, look at gravity boards. The carve 39 is what i ride...im 6ft 190. It is the most surfy skateboard i have ever ridden. Also, if you go with a longer deck you can spread out your stance just like your on your surfboard. Just something to think about.