LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Northender Guest

2009 Tropical Systems

There is a tropical depression that is by cape verde. Lets all hope itll strengthen and go of the coast of the mid Atlantic. Lets all hope

im prayin!

WAY TO JINX IT.... seriously. I knew it was only a matter of time until some dumbass thought he was the first to realize there was a TD possible TS developing, then mention it here when any possible swell is at least 7-10 days out. Just to jinx the storm, and continue this horrid miserable flat spell

Images
    Fingers are Crossed!

why they be having like mad strums out west but anything here on the right coast.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shredfest View Post
    why they be having like mad strums out west but anything here on the right coast.
    See thread here... http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5468

Images

Mr.s

whats Mr. Swellinfo think this storms gonna turn into. I heard that the one behind this one is the one that might give us something.

tr

Trop swell or not, just anything. my home hasnt had surf in forever

Dis place is always be calling like for way bigger waves then what its really is. I am really surprise that they haven't said its like 10 feets on turesday.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shredfest View Post
    Dis place is always be calling like for way bigger waves then what its really is. I am really surprise that they haven't said its like 10 feets on turesday.
    Nah man, they always call for waist high chop and we end up getting head-high glass!