LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shredfest View Post
    Dis place is always be calling like for way bigger waves then what its really is. I am really surprise that they haven't said its like 10 feets on turesday.
    straight up WORDs yo, drop that bizzy like its hizz-ot.

Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    Nah man, they always call for waist high chop and we end up getting head-high glass!
    Dude what are u taking that makes you see head high glass! More like you smoking head high grass! It aint been head high since 79 when ****s broke down in bethany you you guys think you charge big waves.

Northender Guest
    wait tell the end of the video to watch the model for the next storm! http://www.weather.com/multimedia/vi...4&from=hp_news

any chance nova scotia could get anything?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KelliSlhater View Post
    Dude what are u taking that makes you see head high glass! More like you smoking head high grass! It aint been head high since 79 when ****s broke down in bethany you you guys think you charge big waves.
    Maybe not recently, but it's happened a few times before. Besides, the only thing that makes me high is life. I don't need no stimulant to feel happy and giddy.

Its a tropical storm now.

Too small of a storm to provide anything.

The wave behind it is the one to keep an eye on.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nwash View Post
    Its a tropical storm now.

Too small of a storm to provide anything.

The wave behind it is the one to keep an eye on.

where do you see it's a tropical storm? i see TD everywhere i'm looking.........

Quote Originally Posted by surferboi0911 View Post
    where do you see it's a tropical storm? i see TD everywhere i'm looking.........
    nwash is correct on the last two points, but not on the first. There is some hope, however, esp. if it survives to make it to the hot waters of the Bahamas.

http://www.accuweather.com/video-on-...3001&title=Set Up comparisons to Floyd

This TD two is just playing its part by priming the Mid-atlantic for Hurricane Season by getting rid of the dry Saharan air, ergo creating a more favorable environment for strong storm development of the tropical low behind it.
    Last edited by Shakagrom; Aug 13, 2009 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    http://www.accuweather.com/video-on-...3001&title=Set Up comparisons to Floyd

This TD two is just playing its part by priming the Mid-atlantic for Hurricane Season by getting rid of the dry Saharan air, ergo creating a more favorable environment for strong storm development of the tropical low behind it.
    Looks legit. cant really jinx mother nature but good find and info. i believe!!!!!!!!!!!