LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    you enjoy the weather its the only weather you gott... haha

Quote Originally Posted by NJSur4 View Post
    WAY TO JINX IT.... seriously. I knew it was only a matter of time until some dumbass thought he was the first to realize there was a TD possible TS developing, then mention it here when any possible swell is at least 7-10 days out. Just to jinx the storm, and continue this horrid miserable flat spell
    Theres no way to JINX anything. Swell and storms do what they want, they don't get JINXED. Just wait and see what pops off.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by berger View Post
    Theres no way to JINX anything. Swell and storms do what they want, they don't get JINXED. Just wait and see what pops off.
    As I've said before, mother nature has internet and does check Swellinfo frequently. If she sees this thread, all bets are off.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    As I've said before, mother nature has internet and does check Swellinfo frequently. If she sees this thread, all bets are off.
    hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by surferboi0911 View Post
    where do you see it's a tropical storm? i see TD everywhere i'm looking.........
    The 18z model initiation yesterday showed it was a trop storm, but the shearing tore it apart before they did the 5 pm update so kept it as a trop depress.

td2 was doing a decent job of setting up a better environment for invest 90L to survive.

Even if td2 made it trop storm status it was not going to be a swell producer. Invest does seem to be a larger storm with a potential for a larger windfield. The question is now will it get its act together the next 24-36 hours as it interacts with the moist air that td2 produced.

Northender Guest
    map.jpg hopefull the end of next week

Images
    Hope that thing turns. I'm driving to the OBX the next day with a car load of family.

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Hope that thing turns. I'm driving to the OBX the next day with a car load of family.
    I hope it stays offshore too, but still gives us some nice swell. I will be camping that weekend...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyh View Post
    I hope it stays offshore too, but still gives us some nice swell. I will be camping that weekend...
    Nice. I have a house in Rodanthe less than a mile south of S-Turns. I should be able to find a nice little sandbar there.