LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Nice. I have a house in Rodanthe less than a mile south of S-Turns. I should be able to find a nice little sandbar there.
    Looks like it will stay south and may be going towards SC, GA, FL area now (of course it will change though). Hopefully there will be enough angle to get up to Delmarva for me. You will get it huge!

NEw Hurrikanes

OK so like today on da weathr channel they be talking about like da depression 2 and like there is be another sturm behind it thats like alot more bigger and all da models like it lots so like is dat like the main sturm anna or whats the deal. pls help

I just had a brain aneurysm.

we may actually have a shot at the second storm. look at the other thread though, why post another

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    I just had a brain aneurysm.
    hahahahah yes

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shredfest View Post
    OK so like today on da weathr channel they be talking about like da depression 2 and like there is be another sturm behind it thats like alot more bigger and all da models like it lots so like is dat like the main sturm anna or whats the deal. pls help
    stop skipping english class

what even happened to tropical depression 2? i sorta just dropped off the storm map. anyway swellinfo you can keep these storms up for a few days after so we can see whats happened in case we miss them

way to spell hurricane,also

Quote Originally Posted by LVl<E View Post
    what even happened to tropical depression 2? i sorta just dropped off the storm map. anyway swellinfo you can keep these storms up for a few days after so we can see whats happened in case we miss them
    thanks to everyone on here that jinxed it, it doesn't exist anymore, so theres nothing to show on the map