LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by InletRider View Post
    im not talking about whatever inlet your thinking haha
    i know man i was being a jackass sorry lol

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    I'll be out on my 6'5" ****ting bricks and hoping for an inbetweener that i can use to run to shore with my tail between my legs.
    i'm psyced.

hell yeah sam ebut on my 6'2

Listen to the statement made around the 2:20 mark or so

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePU2mT4TFOg

funny

it's fuuny how a lot of you guys complain that there is no surf all damn summer, then when we get out first real swell all year, people are cryin that it's gonna be too big to go out! Where were all you yall during the winter time swells????? SIPPIN HOT TEA!!!! Im glad yall aren't gonna be out cause i'll have to whole north end of VA BEACH to myself. oh, and if you even need to ask if it's goin to be too big then YOU ARE A KOOK!!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbluke View Post
    i know man i was being a jackass sorry lol
    haha no worries

i have to agree its never been this big during the summer... this could be bad or amazing. there can be a lot of rippers or alot of idiots that can end up severely injured. i hope it will be a good day i will probably taking pictures on these types of days
    Last edited by edshamie93; Aug 19, 2009 at 02:08 AM.

probably some of the kookiest posts ive ever read in this forum lmao... oh no its too big wah wah wah... i cant wait to see all u idiots with your funny colored long boards and fishes, that only surf in the summer and think your cool, try and paddle out during this swell and get worked and realize what real surfing is really like... hopefully i finally wont have to deal wit summer crowds at my spots cuz all u kooks will stay on the beach and stay out of the way cuz its too big for you ... i cant wait for autumn and more days like these and less people like u guys surfing

Trips overhead is a bit overstated, but **** it, i hope that it is...i have a perfect 6 1 pin step up that i use in central america when it gets like that...but chances are that it wont be trip, DOH if we're extremely lucky. so lets not jinx it.

Images
    why is it that a short or medium period is better than a long period? I always though the long period was better

gnarly man is gnna shrip it up this weekend!!!!