LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    nws is saying 4-7ft. i think triple overhead is a bit overstated.but, if that's the case, monday will probably be super fun head high+ light offshore. i'm hoping to get my arms a bit loose on friday night but i think it might be just outa control s wind blown storm surf

u guys are just *****s and it is a good thing because that means more waves for me. I'll say high when i am walking down the beach to you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Cutebilly182 View Post
    u guys are just *****s and it is a good thing because that means more waves for me. I'll say high when i am walking down the beach to you guys
    all i have to say is nice name F@G!

4. If this pans out to be even head high, it'll make me the happiest man alive. I've been in Germany since July 24, and I'm coming back on Saturday. Trying not to get my hopes up too much, but yeah...

Images
    im not talking about whatever inlet your thinking haha

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    you can ride my merrick.
    I don't know, when i rode it that one time, it didn't really paddle any faster.

Thanks, but I need a more substantial step-up than a 6'1.

Are you the same "Cutebilly" that said,

"I have been surfing on my 8'6" walden for two days now and have almost got the hang of it.
    - posted 7/21/09

You got a whole 4 weeks of experience do ya? You might want to sit this one out rookie. If not, can you get someone to video tape you and have them post it? Thanks.

Images
    I just want some 1-3 ft over head and clean conditions. You wont have to waste all your energy getting out.

OC NJ has been able to take some pretty big swells. It was ridable for Ernesto. I'll probably head down to the south end so I don't have to worry about getting slammed into rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Blonde 25-6-4 View Post
    its really pumping...it would be sweet...im 5'1 and 98 pounds...anything does for me)
    OK now you're just F-ing with us.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    I'll be out on my 6'5" ****ting bricks and hoping for an inbetweener that i can use to run to shore with my tail between my legs.
    i'm psyced.