LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ocnj&socal View Post
    anybody stoked about monday? i really cant wait because i have a feeling it will be worth the drop in size
    i'm all about monday and tuesday. i have no business being in the water on saturday and sunday (my thought is, if i dont think i can swim out, i should not try to paddle out). the wife and i are going to go down with the cameras and try to get some pics of friends in the water over the weekend, but i'm all about the clean up on monday and tuesday - looks like fun on those days to me!

8-10 is fine with me, and to be quite honest if I end up sitting on the beach while it's "triple overhead" (which I seriously doubt it will be) I'll be taking pics and drinking brews watching some of the best surfers around (maybe a handfull of pros too) rip this swell. I'm gonna have a good time no matter what. I can garuntee that!

One more thing, those of you who are saying it's gonna be 5-7ft I axe u this, how can a 13ft 18 sec swell only produce a wave a little better than head high???

Images
    I think sunday is going to hold something for everyone. By the evening its gonna fade fast but still be super fun. Im stoked can't wait to film and get wet in some REAL SURF!

bz hubb. get the fundamental if you have the money

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Skinkle Photography View Post
    I think sunday is going to hold something for everyone. By the evening its gonna fade fast but still be super fun. Im stoked can't wait to film and get wet in some REAL SURF!
    What's up Skinkle!

anyone else ****ing AMPED!>?!

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    anyone else ****ing AMPED!>?!
    dude, my nads are tingling, i'm so excited.

Excited and a bit nervous. I always get like that when the waves are big. Been a while since I've paddled out in DOH but the wave period looks favorable... or at least non-life threatening

I stopped posting here a while back because of all the animosity and teenie boppers talking ish to eachother, but I couldn't resist this time. Swellinfo is going BIG TIME now! congrats Micah, and keep it up. As for this swell, holy sh**. 4OH in Nantucket and clean? that's just comical. 3OH in DE? Should be some awesome footage from OBX, New England and strong island tow-in style come next week...

My crew will be all over it friday and then saturday morning at our spots (depending on winds), but then come Saturday afternoon I cant wait to just cruise the coast (hopefully it's not flooding) to just watch this thing, and maybe film some of the local loony rippers or travelling pros giving it a go.

Sunday looks like it may be epic; the crowds are going to be comical, though, so I hope to find some random sandbar tossing barrels for me and my guys. Be safe all, don't ditch your boards!

Oh, and here's to Bill taking a big dump on all that beach replenishment crap! Hopefully Slick Willy brings back some of the sandbars of old!!!!

peace

Friend told me he's staring at 5 - 6 foot sets already in obx. Any truth to this?