LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
    Images
    I feel like were in 5th grade and about to get a huge snow storm and were all getting out of school for a week.

Theres already and inch on the ground!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    I feel like were in 5th grade and about to get a huge snow storm and were all getting out of school for a week.

Theres already and inch on the ground!!!
    Haha, great comparison and watch we won't get nearly what we are expecting and then we'll all be sulking on here.

Images

Oh Billy...

Bing it on.... Billy... Finally some wavesbigger than 2ft...

Images

Closeouts

With this long period swell 99% of all surf spots will be closing out. Not just little closeouts, big massive wall closeouts that are not rideable. I hope everyone that is serious about going out has done their homework...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darealm View Post
    With this long period swell 99% of all surf spots will be closing out. Not just little closeouts, big massive wall closeouts that are not rideable. I hope everyone that is serious about going out has done their homework...
    Let the photos and videos do their talking.

I was curious and just swam under this beast to check things out. I think you guys will be happy. I should be in the mid-atlantic region by tonight so I'll look forward to seeing you all.

tities

will the life guards be patrolling the beach being assholes?

Quote Originally Posted by Darealm View Post
    I have to agree man, if this hold..not sure many will be able to paddle out or worth it unless you are pro and maybe even have tow action going on. Jersey sandbars might very well be closing out during certains times of the swell and the others complete perfection.

Here is one forecast for 8am in jersey:

11-15ft
    20period

I dont know man, I cant wait to just pull up to the beach and see these beasts in our own backyard.

But then again, have to remember these are measurements little further out in sea and the waves will drop in size and wont hold that height. who cares, its gonn a be big.

its looking like sunday will be the only rideable day. maybe not from sunrise but by midday will definitely be good, i see period dropping to 16secs already. this could shape out real well