LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    Friday is gonna be my warm-up day, hopefully a few overhead bombs will come through just so I can get used to them.

Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    Friday is gonna be my warm-up day, hopefully a few overhead bombs will come through just so I can get used to them.
    Seriously, we haven't had anything challenging at all this year. I can't recall any over-head days last winter.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kook95 View Post
    Seriously, we haven't had anything challenging at all this year. I can't recall any over-head days last winter.
    Nope, biggest last winter was MAYBE head-high.

Haters

Man,
    why is everyone hating so much? It has been pretty flat for a while (some fun small surf here and there), but there are waves coming. So, if you know your spots, you'll be able to make the right call. Hating brings bad karma fellas....

Nope, biggest last winter was MAYBE head-high.
    We are long overdue.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by respecttheocean View Post
    Man,
    why is everyone hating so much? It has been pretty flat for a while (some fun small surf here and there), but there are waves coming. So, if you know your spots, you'll be able to make the right call. Hating brings bad karma fellas....
    Who's hating?

Quote Originally Posted by respecttheocean View Post
    Man,
    I'm not hating, if I'm who your talking about. Just stating reality, its been a long time since we had large surf, and it can't stay small forever.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kook95 View Post
    I'm not hating, if I'm who your talking about. Just stating reality, its been a long time since we had large surf, and it can't stay small forever.
    That's what she said!

Sorry, it was an opportunity that couldn't be passed... as riding well overhead faces also is.

That's what she said!

Sorry, it was an opportunity that couldn't be passed... as riding well overhead faces also is.
    Damn, and I thought that statement was flawless.

Quote Originally Posted by WBLoafer View Post
    I remember when you had to actually drive to the beach to check the surf - you guys should try it.
    I'd rather walk