LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    triple over head might be possible at WB, it just won't be pretty. I remember the evening before Isabel hit the outer banks it was huge. I was surfing down by crystal pier and there were a ton of people on the beach just looking at the waves, but only a very few in the water. I went in north of the pier and only rode 3 waves before I drifted to the jetty at the south end. I saw lots of broken boards that day. Almost every wave was closed out so all you could really get was a nice drop. It was at least double OH, but I bet there was some close to triple OH.

i just got out of the water at wb between classes...and all that i have to say is that all of you kooks need to die. or find a spot where only kooks surf, you can bubble wrap yourselves, and everyone's board is a big soft piece of foam. i mean, seriously...do people not pay attention anymore? if you see someone down the line coming at you, hauling ass, and killing it, why the hell would you drop in? COME ON! there was this one kook with a red board, dropped in on me, so i did a rodeo flip and punched him in the face. now my barrel dragging hand hurts. damnit.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan View Post
    i just got out of the water at wb between classes...and all that i have to say is that all of you kooks need to die. or find a spot where only kooks surf, you can bubble wrap yourselves, and everyone's board is a big soft piece of foam. i mean, seriously...do people not pay attention anymore? if you see someone down the line coming at you, hauling ass, and killing it, why the hell would you drop in? COME ON! there was this one kook with a red board, dropped in on me, so i did a rodeo flip and punched him in the face. now my barrel dragging hand hurts. damnit.
    Did you surf at c-street?

That's your problem And was that the kook who got on Wblive. If he even checks the site, he's gonna be all stoked and crap... until he reads the description.

What do you guys think Myrtle Beach will be getting? A few of my friends are going to Wrightsville Beach. As for some of the advice seen, if I have trouble paddling out when the big set comes in, I'll call it a day and watch the experts surf. I am going to go out Friday as it builds so I can at least have fun surfing something since all this place gets is 1 footers.

Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    Did you surf at c-street?

That's your problem And was that the kook who got on Wblive. If he even checks the site, he's gonna be all stoked and crap... until he reads the description.
    I'm STOKED! -- I got the main pic on WBLive! Yes!

Dinged my NSP though - oh well, it was worth it.

as a semi-pro uncw transplant from virginia beach, i resent that. category 4? sick, im getting flashbacks from costa/nica. its funny how people are starting to talk ****, about how it's going to be so massive and they're the only ones that are going to be able to make it out. im going spray paint my user name on the bottom of my board, longsleeve, ass of my boardshorts, and tatoo it in my back so that everyone can see how hard i rip while you all are sitting on the beach crying bc you couldnt make it out. damn, im such a sick surfer and everyone here sucks. look for me on the surfline feature for obx getting shacked silly on a pride step up with red arrows...that or one of the other 20 boards that dave has shaped for me because im so freaking sick. wow, you all are going to be super jealous because i rip so hard.

shut up. honestly, big surf isnt hard to paddle out into. i just hope that they dont close the beach like they have in SC before.
    When did they close the beaches in SC?

Im scared . someone please hold me

... so i did a rodeo flip and punched him in the face. now my barrel dragging hand hurts. damnit.
    that helps out everything doesn't it...

Images
    Got best barrel of my life today im only 12 so the'll keep comin

Quote Originally Posted by SCYankee View Post
    When did they close the beaches in SC?
    i used to live down there, and i think that it was fran back in the late 90s...they closed most of the beaches further south near pawley's island, and people had to paddle down the intercoastal through inlets. i was pretty young then, but this is what i remember.