LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slow connection

Slow connection

What's up with the slow connection to this site? Is this site getting hammered with traffic? I'm on an OC-3 and it takes a minute or two to load every time I click on link. Anyone else having issues? Maybe it's just me. ...
    Last edited by StuckinVA; Aug 18, 2009 at 02:17 PM.

Images
    Its not just you. I've had the same issue from work and from home. I assumed it was increased traffic to the site, but I have no idea. I'm sure Micah can enlighten us.

i was about to start a thread like this. yea it is not you

Images
    yeah, painfully slow. Micah, i can sell you some networking gear that could help

Images
    Now its back to normal speed.

still slow for me... has to be because theres so much traffic of everyone checking the upcoming swell

Images
    I tried using the Girefox browser instead of Safari but it's still too slow. It took me about 10 minutes just to sign in and post this.

Images
    I tried using the Firefox browser instead of Safari but it's still too slow. It took me about 10 minutes just to sign in and post this.

Micah, make sure you are charging more for your advertisements in August and September. It seems like hurricane season is $$$ in your bank.

Images
    you guys broke the web server... traffic is at an all time high...

We just upgraded the server, so things should improve now... We may need to do another type of upgrade this evening, if server time is still slugish.