LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

OC lifeguard ruined my day

I have been surfing in OC maryland for a long time (since 2006) and I know the place really well (IE best breaks and secret spots). NEway I went out to skim today and a dbag oc lifeguard started blowing his whistle at me. I kept going to prove that I was good and that he didnt have to worry and he got down and started giving me crap. I was like dude be cool about it and he kept sayin no. I was like f that and when he walked around i said F U ##shole hehe. Anyway- does anyone know why the homos wont let me skim (OR SURF) in the beach!? I say we all just do it anyway- the guards r lazy and dont do nething anyway.

PS- im tryin to start a petition to get the guards OFF THE BEACH! ppl r better off not gettign hassled by a bunch of lazy college kids who get paid to do nothing except hassle people who actually r good at skimming and surfing

Surf and Skim for Life! PEACE!!

Umm try staying in PA.

If you had any idea you would know that skimboarding is not allowed during lifeguard hours.

I usually dislike guards but if they are going to be pissing off lame pennsyltuckians I may have to change my opinion.

Dude i get down to oc at least 5 times a summer- im there almost as much as a local i think i should be allowed to skim when i want

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PennRipper View Post
    Dude i get down to oc at least 5 times a summer- im there almost as much as a local i think i should be allowed to skim when i want
    HAHAH, local? I'm at the beach 1-3 times a day. Summer is 90 days.

FYI If you're a **** to the lifeguards, they have full police authority in the absence of cops. So they can actually arrest you. Keep that in mind while you "skim" where you want. Also, I really hope you do get your "petition" passed and OC drops their lifeguard budget. Then your ass gets skegged in the water and you have to amputate your leg cause you severed it severe enough. Whose the **** then? They would have saved your ass.

Also what is the point of going all the way to OC to skim. You can do that at a river...

Please just stay in PA.

trolled i believe?

Images

Thumbs down Who is that dude.....

PA,, And you really tell people that??
    Try going up 2 Rehoboth Beach with that mess...

Quote Originally Posted by PennRipper View Post
    I have been surfing in OC maryland for a long time (since 2006) and I know the place really well (IE best breaks and secret spots). NEway I went out to skim today and a dbag oc lifeguard started blowing his whistle at me. I kept going to prove that I was good and that he didnt have to worry and he got down and started giving me crap. I was like dude be cool about it and he kept sayin no. I was like f that and when he walked around i said F U ##shole hehe. Anyway- does anyone know why the homos wont let me skim (OR SURF) in the beach!? I say we all just do it anyway- the guards r lazy and dont do nething anyway.

PS- im tryin to start a petition to get the guards OFF THE BEACH! ppl r better off not gettign hassled by a bunch of lazy college kids who get paid to do nothing except hassle people who actually r good at skimming and surfing

Surf and Skim for Life! PEACE!!

Further:

Total Posts

Hrm... or even better...

Friends:
    PennRipper has not made any friends yet
    Last edited by PowerUser; Aug 19, 2009 at 03:32 AM.

I'm with you, the guards are always hasslin' me when I try to launch my ocean-kayak right into the swimming area. They say it's too crowded but I know they're just jealous when they see me carvin the lip and diggin my paddle into a fat turn. I put a sticker on one side that says "Guards are Fa*s" and one on the other that says "Gaywatch". Screw the petition, just wait 20-30 years for all that melanoma to start spreading, then you'll have your revenge.
    Skim Hard!
    Last edited by ToobSauce; Aug 19, 2009 at 03:45 AM.

Images
    this is too funny. you think youre local? or even close? thats the problem with tourists "oh im local cuz I have a beach house" stfu and stay at home

hahahahaha 5 time a summer ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahaha