LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images

haha

hahahahaha, typical PA teenager. thinks there the next kelly slater cursing and trying to start a fight. haha, "dude i come down 5 times a summer" hahahahahahaha thats funny ****. like to see him out this weekend... not gonna happen. sorry but this is just to funny

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo_robinson View Post
    hahahahaha, typical PA teenager. thinks there the next kelly slater cursing and trying to start a fight. haha, "dude i come down 5 times a summer" hahahahahahaha thats funny ****. like to see him out this weekend... not gonna happen. sorry but this is just to funny

amen my friend amen

duckiin 3ple oher head in caiolpe days don worryyyyyyyyyy

PA residents are OC locals too....since when?

Don't you see those bumper stickers on cars from PA to prove it? That **** cracks me up and now this guy wants to regulate the beaches and petition to have the guards removed from the beach. I bet no one will ever confuse you with a brain surgeon.

5. Been surfing in OC a "long time", since 2006?????? that's a 'long time'???? Stay in Pennsyltucky...

Angry

dude its people like you that make me want to run into a knife go the hell back to PA and stay there why would you come to OC to skim every local knows that skimming in OC is weak take your lame ass to ReHomo area for that stop crowding our waves with your stank ass... i bet we wont be seeing you saturday or sunday when the swell comes through

go fall down a mountain

just glad hes not stinkin up the water in nj as if we need it any more

"I have been surfing in OC maryland for a long time (since 2006) and I know the place really well (IE best breaks and secret spots)."

Man, I've been here for way longer than you and I'd love to know more about these secret spots that you're talking about....

PennRipper - You're a CLASS - A GOON!! Please stay home, it's people like you that we all hate with a passion.

"A long time since 2006" hahaha. Please tell me this guy just made an account today for laughs. Can we please get great white shark in here to eat his a*s.

There really should be a folder on this site for "classic posts." I am sitting here laughing my ass off! Great way to start the day.