LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: surf spots

Hit up the Bay on sunday

Saturday is going to be epic all day. Im thinking of either 43rd 55th 80th or maybe sandbridge. How will s-curves be during a big swell down there? Remember guys its going to be big and we need deep water. Where is it going to break the best in deep water. Also the tide will be high all morning as low tide isnt going to be till around 3 in the afternoon....

Quote Originally Posted by VAsurfer604 View Post
    Hit up the Bay on sunday
    Bro as you should know with these types of swells they dont last. I would expect sunday to just be shoulder high at best. Saturday is the big day from noon on

Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Saturday is going to be epic all day. Im thinking of either 43rd 55th 80th or maybe sandbridge. How will s-curves be during a big swell down there? Remember guys its going to be big and we need deep water. Where is it going to break the best in deep water. Also the tide will be high all morning as low tide isnt going to be till around 3 in the afternoon....
    S-turns is usually known as a shallow break. I imagine if it's breaking good there you'll have to paddle waaaay out and through a lot of rolling mush. If you go that far South you might as well stop at Boilers. I know that it at least used to be a good deep water break. Rode 10'-12' swell from Felix there.

not s-turns in rodanthe,. Im talking about s-curves in sandbridge near the pier i believe. We are talking about virginia beach area not nc.

Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    not s-turns in rodanthe,. Im talking about s-curves in sandbridge near the pier i believe. We are talking about virginia beach area not nc.
    My bad. Not too familiar with Sandbridge breaks

whats the best area of deep water in va beach area without the crowds? Im thinking of the north end up near the cavalier holiday inn area.. At least a month agao it was going off up there...

are they even going to let us in the water?

( not that well listen to them)

Rodanthe Pier or Frisco

42nd in VB has been super shallow lately, further north is probably better