LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Central Florida

Hybrid View

Central Florida

What break will hold this south swell the best in central florida? Ponce? NSB inlet? Bethune? ....

Not sure

I'm not sure anywhere in FL will hold up the possible long period double-overhead swell on saturday, but a beach break is definitely your best bet and not an inlet situation. I'm gonna try nsb around 7th and possibly bethune. cross your fingers

If you can travel down to reef road in palm beach that spot can hold a swell that size.

yeah go to reef road, it pumps on SE swells

East swell

This is going to be an east swell and West Palm breaks best on NE swells. RC's in Satellite Beach can hold a swell this size but the paddle out will be brutal. However, the further south you go past Melbourne, the smaller it will start to get. You can bet from Jacksonville to Sebastion is going to be one big GIANT closeout with this being such a big east swell.

Sunday is going to be going off though. Head high and glassy....I'm salivating just thinking about it.

Images
    The trick will be finding a good, swift rip current to get you out fast if there is a lull in the swell.