LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cool, I hear ya...

I wouldn't dare go on Sat, maybe Sunday when it's a lot smaller and hopefully more clean. If the waves are predicted to be cleaner, is that less chance of rip current??

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by fourthcanal View Post
    Cool, I hear ya...

I wouldn't dare go on Sat, maybe Sunday when it's a lot smaller and hopefully more clean. If the waves are predicted to be cleaner, is that less chance of rip current??
    you can still have rip currents no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by wbluke View Post
    please dont come to wrightsville and if yoy have to go to weather.com to find out what a rip is... i think that answers stay on the beach please for everyone
    Yeah, I won't be at Wrightsville, but some of my friends are headed that way. BTW, I knew what a rip current was, I was trying to help the person who asked what a rip current was.

Images
    WHAT is the big fuss about rip currents, they help you paddle out and unless you dont have a leash it would take a true dumbass to get in trouble in one when they are strapped to a flotation device.

Yea stay on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by NCsurfer View Post
    WHAT is the big fuss about rip currents, they help you paddle out and unless you dont have a leash it would take a true dumbass to get in trouble in one when they are strapped to a flotation device.
    Thank god someone has more common sense than a toddler!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbluke View Post
    Thank god someone has more common sense than a toddler!!
    Yeah I know