LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Images

swell arrival time

Looking at the buoy west of Bermuda, the long period swells started to show on thursday morning. By my calculations this means it should start hitting the Outer Banks on Friday morning, and then fill into Delmarva by late morning/midday, then up into Jersey.

The Swellinfo model seems to place the swell arrival a little bit ahead of other sources, but I think it seems pretty on point. In any case, the long period swell will start filtering in through the day on Friday. If the swells dont hit first thing in the morning, don't call the swell a bust... they will be coming, the timing might just be off a few hours or so.

Images
    welcome BILL!

Images
    sure wish all of the outer buoys in the mid atlantic weren't out of service.

thanks for the update i love this website

The crowd will be thin in Rodanthe if its triple overhead + on Saturday. OBX will be head high and clean all day Sunday, so I shall supply some photos of me showing you clowns what properly shredding head high waves looks like. I hope everyone will post their best pics from the weekend as well.... please no layer downers.... stander uppers only....

Good luck crumbs....

you'll be watching me shred while your sitting on the sand!

OT but check this video out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tQxntGibP8

Images
    I think there will be a bigger crowd on the beach than anywhere else

Images
    Wheres the swell huh? Where is it, didnt get hear on time lets go where is it hurrry uP!!!!!

military

Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    I think there will be a bigger crowd on the beach than anywhere else
    Look I don't really care if theres a big crowd on the beach or not im in the Middle East and do not get to partake in the blessing that is hapening to the east coast in the form of double --- triple overhead slop than oh+ clean beautiful waves on sunday so if anyone could just post some quality pics of these giant sloppy and then hollow angels that would be great.

thank you all

dont meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Zansurf View Post
    Wheres the swell huh? Where is it, didnt get hear on time lets go where is it hurrry uP!!!!!
    Patience, young Jedi..... perhaps you could work on your spelling skills while you wait...