LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Images
    i heard it's showing in jersey too...every 15 mins or so a long chest+ rogue wave is rolling through and shutting down. Tides are really f-in it though. It's a new moon...so keep that in mind.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Last night wasn't Bill.....those waves are just wind slop from T storms.....Long period swell should start this afternoon. You will know when the long period sh1t gets here.
    yeah i agree it wasnt Bill swell last night...but it was long period swell. I think i can tell the difference between wind slop from T-storms and actual swell.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    yeah i agree it wasnt Bill swell last night...but it was long period swell. I think i can tell the difference between wind slop from T-storms and actual swell.
    I was out surfing yesterday evening.....there's no way it was long period. Those waves were produced by Ana. Long period swell isn't suppose to fill in till this afternoon...I have been tracking this swell like it's my job. Trust me it's not here yet. Swell is moving around 23 mph should be here early afternoon. Long period....

Images
    Last night wasn't Bill.....those waves are just wind slop from T storms
    I was out surfing yesterday evening.....there's no way it was long period. Those waves were produced by Ana
    I was thinking Ana remnants too, but thanks for giving me a range of choices

Either way it was fun.

Images

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    I was thinking Ana remnants too, but thanks for giving me a range of choices

Either way it was fun.
    Ana = T storms either way it's coming.....

Images
    Its definitely showing in jersey right now!

skimboarding?

Will the skimboarding be good at long beach island?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Skimdude10 View Post
    Will the skimboarding be good at long beach island?
    not a chance.

I can't make it down to OC or Del shores on either Sat. or Sunday, but I might be "sick" on Monday. I've made a pact with myself anyway not to venture out when it gets bigger than chest/head high anyway, but I'd love to just come down and watch this weekend but its not in my cards!

PLEASE have your significant others/friends taking lots of pictures of you guys hitting the overhead stuff this weekend and post them on the forum!!!!!

Last night wasn't Bill.....those waves are just wind slop from T storms.....Long period swell should start this afternoon. You will know when the long period sh1t gets here.
    I know, and it was here. Were u out there? If not, you didn't witness and don't know. Def ground swell sets every 10-15mins. In between were localized windswell sets.