LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    yeah i agree it wasnt Bill swell last night...but it was long period swell.
    Then where did the long period stuff come from? Ana's been gone too long (and was too weak) and the windswell kicked up was not long period, the waves were back-to-back and stacked up on eachother. Believe whatever you want, it was fun, I got mine, u missed yours, done argueing, gonna go drop in on some longboarders @ n-side for incoming

Images
    Well, didn't see too much today in LBI, NJ. Once the tide turned around, it started showing a bit, but nothing special what so ever and mostly mush.

3. Welcome bill!!! Hope all goes well 4 every1. B safe

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wang View Post
    gonna go drop in on some longboarders @ n-side for incoming
    Hah...I hope you looked and changed yur mind. Saw it from the bridge twice this afternoon/evening...what a cluster-@#%$ 100 ppl scraping for mushy 2 footers.

I headed south for wind whipped long period junk.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    Hah...I hope you looked and changed yur mind. Saw it from the bridge twice this afternoon/evening...what a cluster-@#%$ 100 ppl scraping for mushy 2 footers.

I headed south for wind whipped long period junk.
    Yeah, ur 100% right. I walked down the cove @ the beginning of incoming and caught it pretty fun til the tide filled in then it sucked.

Images
    ocean city definitely picked up a night... but the winds were junking it.

winds should be fairly tomorrow (saturday). should be some good ones out there.

Who else was out today in Jersey? I was at Manasquan from 12-3 and there was definitely some clean chest-head high waves out there, until a little bit later it began to closeout more. I called my friend who was at another break, and he said it was small and choppy.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    ocean city definitely picked up a night... but the winds were junking it.

winds should be fairly tomorrow (saturday). should be some good ones out there.
    was definitely fun tonight, size starting show, we hit it til dark. found some sandbars that made it like night and day in oc...some were causing the swell to just dump, and others that were shaping up some nice rights and not closing out, lotta fun! some sets were pushing overhead for sure. definitely agree with the winds junking it, cant wait for it to let up!!!!! sooo stoked.

Get Pumped Mofos!!!!

I did get pumped and gave my self a mullet I am ready for tommorow