LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: session

Ha Ha Nice...the session is what you make of it. If you personally feel fulfilled you have successfully "sessioned." I caught a good many rides last night but wiped out more, got taken down by a good DOH and I feel survival of that overshadows the rides I caught (guy next to me snapped his board in half). I was out MAYBE 30 minutes. THAT was a session I will not forget. A big part of the session is the lesson you take away from it. If you walk away fulfilled and with a learning experience that will better your surfing in the future THAT WAS A SESSION!

A session is when i burn you on at least three waves then beat your ass in the parking lot. Thats a session.

I guess that's a form of personal fulfillment.

you guys are losers. did you even go surf today?

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme*Liquidshredda View Post
    A session is when i burn you on at least three waves then beat your ass in the parking lot. Thats a session.
    is that before or after your mommy calls you in because it's gettin' dark out?

seriously, grow up or go post somewhere else, no one wants to hear your garbage.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    A "party sesh" is when almost every one of your bro's are out with you, almost so that it seem more like party than an actual sesh.

I smell a party sesh.

7. hahahah ^^^^ ROFL.... seriously though, this forum must be dominated by 12-16 year old kids with the kinds of garbage that gets asked and posted on here...All jokes aside, do you guys think there will be any swell left this thursday? because thats when my mom is gonna take me and my friend down the beach for the weekend, I wanna try out my new BIC