LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Motion - I live in LB and was born in Leonardo, we've probably been in a lineup together and would never even know it. I'm as local as they come and have been all my life. I'm not going to go back and forth with you, you're probably some young little punk. I know someone in every line-up from Sandy Hook to Manasquan, so don't talk like you know me. I'm willing to meet you anywhere anytime and we can surf it off; don't be so AGRO!

Images
    Guys let's keep the thread on topic and save the arguing for PMs. Cheers!

I go to AP on weekends. As for this weekend with Hurricane Bill..No one was allowed in the water from friday to sunday. So I went to Loch Arbor. They did let people in monday. Anyway the waves were not as big saturday and sunday in Ap as they were in Loch Arbor. It does get crowded on weekends though if thats your question, but week days its pretty empty

i'm over it, but fyi i'm not some little punk. i'm 25 and i've surfing in mon cty since i was a kid.

i'm jsut saying dont call out spots online. i swear every year there are tons of new, kooked out faces in the lineup especially in deal
    Last edited by mOtion732; Aug 25, 2009 at 05:09 PM.

My bad the surfing beach in AP was open over the weekend but everything else i said is accurate ha

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMountainSpecial View Post
    My bad the surfing beach in AP was open over the weekend but everything else i said is accurate ha
    Yeah it definitely was.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    i'm over it, but fyi i'm not some little punk. i'm 25 and i've surfing in mon cty since i was a kid.

i'm jsut saying dont call out spots online. i swear every year there are tons of new, kooked out faces in the lineup especially in deal
    I couldn't agree with you more, but everyone that surfs in monmouth county knows all the spots in Deal (it's not a big town). I'm sure you're a great surfer and I respect the passion towards keeping spots quiet (even know they're already blown up).
    I had a great session last night in LB after work, at a spot that everyone thinks the dredging got the best of. Smaller scale but a great wave to have some fun on! We've had to have seen each other somewhere in LB, I'm there all year round.

Images
    Anybody else? Anyone? Bueller?

I love the cornucopia that Summer crowds provide.

Images
    Hehehe this is funny watching the New Jerseyits argue. This is probably what its like watching us argue over dumb crap down in here in ocmd.

Does anyone else think we should have separate forums for Jersey and Delmarva, and maybe everything south from there? I mean, we're all separated by large bays and our coasts change drastically and all have their own particular features. Naah I like to hear wheat others say from other places. We all have the same common bond.