LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Strange Swellinfo Photos

For the most part, the photos on here are solid, ecspecially from this last swell. But what is up with the random photos of people posing. I guess I just don't get it. But on a bright note, Fall is coming!

you dont like looking at pics of bros that surf NSP's?

Images
    What... you don't like the pics of the OCMD white trash trying to bro it up with Dorian and Irons? I especially like the one where they're throwing up shakas, and Dorian's face says it all: "what a bunch of tools"

Quote Originally Posted by Exit98Surf View Post
    What... you don't like the pics of the OCMD white trash trying to bro it up with Dorian and Irons? I especially like the one where they're throwing up shakas, and Dorian's face says it all: "what a bunch of tools"

I thought the same thing. LOL. How awkward. Those pictures are the reason East Coasters have a bad reputation for being starstruck.

Another thought - too bad they don't give "coolness" tests to people who get a bunch of tattoos. Any moron with 100s of dollars to waste can get as many tattoos as they want, and they usually do.
    Last edited by StuckinVA; Aug 26, 2009 at 02:30 PM.

Images

Correlation Question?

Is a surfer's talent level directly, or inversely proportional to the number and graphic nature of his tats?

yeah this dude posted like 40 pics of himself doing wack little nothings on knee high waves. this isn't facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    Is a surfer's talent level directly, or inversely proportional to the number and graphic nature of his tats?
    Hey back off him the guy can actually surf and is a hell of a nice guy had more than one run in with him in the line up. Very bro like.

Quote Originally Posted by Exit98Surf View Post

Can one of you guys post this picture? I can't find it and I wanna see Dorian's face!!

Quote Originally Posted by shupat08 View Post
    Can one of you guys post this picture? I can't find it and I wanna see Dorian's face!!
    This one?

or this one?

They're sort of embarrassing to look at....

Quote Originally Posted by StuckinVA View Post
    This one?

or this one?

They're sort of embarrassing to look at....
    Dorian looks so uncomfortable...