LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1

    Strange Swellinfo Photos

    For the most part, the photos on here are solid, ecspecially from this last swell. But what is up with the random photos of people posing. I guess I just don't get it. But on a bright note, Fall is coming!

  2. #2
    you dont like looking at pics of bros that surf NSP's?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    412
    Images
    4
    What... you don't like the pics of the OCMD white trash trying to bro it up with Dorian and Irons? I especially like the one where they're throwing up shakas, and Dorian's face says it all: "what a bunch of tools"

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Exit98Surf View Post
    What... you don't like the pics of the OCMD white trash trying to bro it up with Dorian and Irons? I especially like the one where they're throwing up shakas, and Dorian's face says it all: "what a bunch of tools"

    I thought the same thing. LOL. How awkward. Those pictures are the reason East Coasters have a bad reputation for being starstruck.

    Another thought - too bad they don't give "coolness" tests to people who get a bunch of tattoos. Any moron with 100s of dollars to waste can get as many tattoos as they want, and they usually do.
    Last edited by StuckinVA; Aug 26, 2009 at 02:30 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ocean City, MD
    Posts
    999
    Images
    952

    Correlation Question?

    Is a surfer's talent level directly, or inversely proportional to the number and graphic nature of his tats?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,364
    yeah this dude posted like 40 pics of himself doing wack little nothings on knee high waves. this isn't facebook.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    "DC suburbs"-allegedly
    Posts
    231
    yo get off his case man


    hes soooooooooooooooooooooo bad a$$

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Exit98Surf View Post
    What... you don't like the pics of the OCMD white trash trying to bro it up with Dorian and Irons? I especially like the one where they're throwing up shakas, and Dorian's face says it all: "what a bunch of tools"

    Can one of you guys post this picture? I can't find it and I wanna see Dorian's face!!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    yeah this dude posted like 40 pics of himself doing wack little nothings on knee high waves. this isn't facebook.
    And most of them have 4/5 star ratings from one person. Wonder who voted on all those sick pics? Bet whoever it was has a sh*t ton of tattoos. Or, they are all part of the "Barrell Posse" - ha

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by wang View Post
    And most of them have 4/5 star ratings from one person. Wonder who voted on all those sick pics? Bet whoever it was has a sh*t ton of tattoos. Or, they are all part of the "Barrell Posse" - ha
    That dude may well indeed rip. But the waves in those pics he posted were "sub-par" even by East Coast standards.