LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: OCMD Inlet?

Quote Originally Posted by westsidemenace View Post
    Keep talking dude, this is a real small town and I know everybody. You better phucking check my reputation before you proceed!!!
    boasting about yourself only makes you sound gayer. lol nwash, erotica poses? hahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahsky View Post
    boasting about yourself only makes you sound gayer. lol nwash, erotica poses? hahahahahaha.
    Keep laughing Buddy, we'll be there in a couple minutes... Ocean Pines here we come!!!

Another sponging kook with no phucking pics. Shut the Phuck up yasshole before I found out who you are...
    My name is Sky Foley. You are too funny.

Images
    Another sponging kook with no phucking pics. Shut the Phuck up yasshole before I found out who you are...
    Actually us spongers were probably the only ones getting pitted on the heavier waves regularly on Delmarva this swell.
    Last edited by chuck white; Aug 26, 2009 at 10:25 PM.

Keep laughing Buddy, we'll be there in a couple minutes... Ocean Pines here we come!!!
    Are you gonna bring your posse with you? LOL. You sound like a 12 year old, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck white View Post
    Actually us spongers were probably the only ones getting pitted regularly on Delmarva this swell.
    Hey Chuck, you know I have no problem with spongers. I have a problem with people that have no pics and all they want do is talk **** about other's pics. I'm really starting to think this site is complete bull****....

Quote Originally Posted by chuck white View Post
    Actually us spongers were probably the only ones getting pitted regularly on Delmarva this swell.
    Remember Chuck. This guy is hardcore and can probably crouch with the best of them.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahsky View Post
    Are you gonna bring your posse with you? LOL. You sound like a 12 year old, seriously.
    Mr. Foley, I heard you were a pretty decent Dude, why don't we just walk away and pretend this didn't happen. I really don't feel like having to explain this to my lawyer...

Wooo wooo, simmer down!

Souljah, how have you been? Haven't seen you in a while, but the people say you are holding it down.

And I'm not sure why "westside" is so angry?

Westside, I have to be honest and ask you, living the hard life usually means you have seen the worse days? They should get better now? So to have some days where we can all go get some waves in some warm water very close to home seems like a good excuse to celebrate. I am not from Bethany though I live there now. Not claiming it. Never will. But to get some respect from my "local" friends all I needed to do was do what I believe in.

Why are you raging?

I surfed the last 5 days without 1 single problem. I am very easy to identify because I often paddle out with spongers. Why? Cuz they get deep. But what I am trying to get at is calm down. No one is going to test you in the water. You do what you do, because it's the only thing you know how to do. The trouble, the angst, and the opposition will only pull you further from enjoying a good day at the inlet.

The inlet is yours. You own it. That's why my lil bro and I went 2 miles out to sea. We want to own it out there. You didn't test me. No one on here including myself is ACTUALLY going to test you.

Relax. Maybe what your looking for is for someone to say "next time we cross paths, your beer is on me." Hein? Bud? Lager? Just chill a bit. Pulling in says enough!