LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OCMD Inlet?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Damn, I wonder who you are in real life. I surfed OCMD since 1980 mostly at 80th or 118th. Moved on to the dirty Jerz a few years ago.
    aka pumpmaster, I probably was out in the water with you many times back then because that is where I would frequent a lot as well as 48th, 8th, Sea Watch, & the Inlet for OC. Carosel was a really fun wave before they pumped as were most other spots mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by westsidemenace View Post
    I'll tell you this much, I grew up in Fenwick Island, and used to have a sick little half-pipe there in the 80's... I am Old School, and getting real tired of these newbies talking **** on here.

did the half pipe back up to the lagoon and was the house down the street from the restuarant with the horse out front and th polka dots on it? it is gone now i know...i can not remember the name

Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    Argue for your limitations, and sure enough. . . they're yours.
    I see you got some pictures MD Surfer, ask Mark Bodolus who I am, if you don't know. Not trying to be a trouble maker on here, just sticking up for our area...

Quote Originally Posted by fargas View Post
    did the half pipe back up to the lagoon and was the house down the street from the restuarant with the horse out front and th polka dots on it? it is gone now i know...i can not remember the name
    That's it my friend!!!

Quote Originally Posted by westsidemenace View Post
    That's it my friend!!!
    i can not remember any names from down there....but was it your grandparents (maybe your parents) who owned the house it was at plus a couple of little houses that backed up to each other right in front as well right on the lagoon?

As far as I can tell, none of your forum posts resemble a human face. I've been in the waters of De/OCMD all my life (24 years) and have surfed every large swell (minus a couple) year round for the last 10 years or so.

I bet no one on this site could pick me out of the line-up. I am local, but who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    Either way, you said it yourself, you have not been around. until recent, correct,? and now you say you surf elsewhere more times then not? <<<>>>I would agree with you on this point.

I just do not think you understand how much water time at that spot and others I have put in over the last ten years, not to mention, before that. You have not been surfing that spot on any regular basis,..>> period,<< even since 2001.

got a friend who has says you skate pretty well, but come on man, lets try to be real,...There are kids half your/our age that that can surf rings around you/us,.... around here.

Sorry to bust on you, but it takes very little IQ to figure out That your skills surfing are sub-par at best.

IF YOU WERE AS GOOD AS YOU CLAIM, I WOULD HAVE HUNDREDS OF PICTURES OF YOU BY NOW, LIKE SO MANY OTHERS AROUND HERE WITH SKILLS THAT GET NOTICED.

It is all good though, as long as you are having fun. post away man. Glad we got some more crazy fools to laugh at other then myself, all the time.
    Sure, there are kids who phucking rip it around here, but "sub-par"??? I don't think so pal. I could care less if you have pictures of me, I have pictures of me. I'm glad you have fun, but while you've been surfing the Inlet forever, I've been out in California surfing world class breaks. I'm not hard to notice, so next time you see me out, get some pics. I'm the heavily tattooed Yasshole with Menace across my stomach...

Quote Originally Posted by fargas View Post
    i can not remember any names from down there....but was it your grandparents (maybe your parents) who owned the house it was at plus a couple of little houses that backed up to each other right in front as well right on the lagoon?
    That's correct, my Grandfather still lives there, but Grandma passed several years ago. I live in West O now, 2 miles from the Inlet.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck white View Post
    aka pumpmaster, I probably was out in the water with you many times back then because that is where I would frequent a lot as well as 48th, 8th, Sea Watch, & the Inlet for OC. Carosel was a really fun wave before they pumped as were most other spots mentioned.
    Finally a familiar name, yeah, they ****ed up all the breaks with that damned pumping, but there are still spots that break pretty well...

Quote Originally Posted by Howett View Post
    As far as I can tell, none of your forum posts resemble a human face. I've been in the waters of De/OCMD all my life (24 years) and have surfed every large swell (minus a couple) year round for the last 10 years or so.

I bet no one on this site could pick me out of the line-up. I am local, but who cares?
    I'm gonna guess that most the people on this thread are not locals at all. Living here for 2 or 3 years, does not make you a local guys. Be for real...