LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: OCMD Inlet?

Quote Originally Posted by westsidemenace View Post
    I'll tell you this much, I grew up in Fenwick Island, and used to have a sick little half-pipe there in the 80's... I am Old School, and getting real tired of these newbies talking **** on here.
    I used to ride at 118th mostly with Jay Reale, Rick Pairo and those guys.

That's correct, my Grandfather still lives there, but Grandma passed several years ago. I live in West O now, 2 miles from the Inlet.
    not sure if you remember but i used to spend some summers with a family (not going to say their name) always rented the place that had the diving board over the lagoon right out front...the dad had a little Bayliner boat. The family had a son and a daughter and i used to be friends with the son...i came down with him a lot in the late 80's to stay with him....we body boarded a lot back then.

anyway...to everyone else this guy is a real person if your doubting for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Word, you got my respect. I'm not knocking anybody that's from here, it's the ones that aren't yet claim to be that I have a problem with.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by fargas View Post
    not sure if you remember but i used to spend some summers with a family (not going to say their name) always rented the place that had the diving board over the lagoon right out front...the dad had a little Bayliner boat. The family had a son and a daughter and i used to be friends with the son...i came down with him a lot in the late 80's to stay with him....we body boarded a lot back then.

anyway...to everyone else this guy is a real person if your doubting for some reason.
    Ringing bells Buddy, I'm pretty sure I know who you are. Can't remember any names, being that it was a long, long time ago, but know exactly where you're talking about and the family. Good to hear from you old friend.

Did all that ink get into your blood stream, or what? I really am not trying to bust your balls, If I was trying to do that I would have played along with some of the other comments about some of the pictures you have posted already.

I asked around first a couple of days ago, My friend said you seems cool to him. What he says is cool by me.

Glad you got away from this armpit for some time in your life, it sure is more then most can say, ...hell that is all I have working toward over the last three years.

You know it is not such a bad thing to be so critical, it is a good way of pushing people to rise above the limitations they have made for themselves.

And yes, I got that Menace thing already. those pictures were classic buffoonery for sure man. if I see you out there, and I have the time, I will say hi.

Should be a little pop here and there over the next five days....we will see which spots are working now that we got some sand moved around a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    Did all that ink get into your blood stream, or what? I really am not trying to bust your balls, If I was trying to do that I would have played along with some of the other comments about some of the pictures you have posted already.

I asked around first a couple of days ago, My friend said you seems cool to him. What he says is cool by me.

Glad you got away from this armpit for some time in your life, it sure is more then most can say, ...hell that is all I have working toward over the last three years.

You know it is not such a bad thing to be so critical, it is a good way of pushing people to rise above the limitations they have made for themselves.

And yes, I got that Menace thing already. those pictures were classic buffoonery for sure man. if I see you out there, and I have the time, I will say hi.

Should be a little pop here and there over the next five days....we will see which spots are working now that we got some sand moved around a little better.
    I've become quite the angry old man these days, a life full of drama will turn you into a pretty phucking hard Mutha****a. Anyways, I'm heading out right now to the Inlet if you wanna catch some little waves together, and anybody that wants beef with me, now you know where to find me... I'm for real, and we roll hard kids. Join in or get the phuck out the way!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    I posted a couple pages back that we probably have shared waves many times & by your quote I am pretty sure we have.

Jay was home this past w/e & we shared some waves on Sat & Sun.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck white View Post
    I posted a couple pages back that we probably have shared waves many times & by your quote I am pretty sure we have.

Jay was home this past w/e & we shared some waves on Sat & Sun.
    Jay is close to God in my book. he taught me more about riding waves than anyone even though I rode standing up and he rode prone/drop-knee etc. Always have a soft spot for the boogers because of Jay (unlike longboarders )

Westside, I know what you mean about being a grumpy old guy! I guess we grew up in a different era where noobs were scorned and forced to learn the hard way if we did something stupid.

Images
    Ringing bells Buddy, I'm pretty sure I know who you are. Can't remember any names, being that it was a long, long time ago, but know exactly where you're talking about and the family. Good to hear from you old friend.
    hey man, just curious here, where you down at the inlet saturday taking pictures? i sware i saw you standing there witha camera around your neck. (i know you dont know me but i saw pictures of you...creepy so i matched the face)

Quote Originally Posted by no6rider89 View Post
    hey man, just curious here, where you down at the inlet saturday taking pictures? i sware i saw you standing there witha camera around your neck. (i know you dont know me but i saw pictures of you...creepy so i matched the face)
    Yeah Man, that was me. I took photos from noon to 4pm, and then paddled out at 4pm when the tide shifted and started coming back in. Stayed out until about 6:30 when it started getting choppy again...