LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: OCMD Inlet?

Quote Originally Posted by westsidemenace View Post
    The Inlet was probably the least crowded spot around. Did you see the Indian River Inlet??? There were about 200+ people out there. Down here we had at most 12 in the water at any one time. You want to know why??? Because it was hardcore, and no it wasn't out of towners, it was a total Locals only scene. There were a whole lot of people watching, but only a very few of us actually went out.
    I think most people checked the inlet and continued elsewhere. From the pics you posted, I think it was a good idea to surf elsewhere. It doesn't look too hardcore at all. Did all the people watching have Candy Kitchen bags or fishing poles, because those are some crappy waves in the pics.

everybody in this town knows who the phuck I am
    I've been around quite a while and I only recognize you from bars....not sandbars.

Quote Originally Posted by OBlove View Post
    only 2 people out where i surfed.
    The bay doesn't count. O'Boyle RULES!!! How you been Steve?

Quote Originally Posted by souljahsky View Post
    I think most people checked the inlet and continued elsewhere. From the pics you posted, I think it was a good idea to surf elsewhere. It doesn't look too hardcore at all. Did all the people watching have Candy Kitchen bags or fishing poles, because those are some crappy waves in the pics.
    Another sponging kook with no phucking pics. Shut the Phuck up yasshole before I found out who you are...

I've been around quite a while and I only recognize you from bars....not sandbars.
    Keep talking dude, this is a real small town and I know everybody. You better phucking check my reputation before you proceed!!!

Another sponging kook with no phucking pics. Shut the Phuck up yasshole before I found out who you are...
    Nothing like threatening people over the internet to prove how tough you are.

Whats next posting pics of you are crew showing how tough you guys are?

Quote Originally Posted by nwash View Post
    Nothing like threatening people over the internet to prove how tough you are.

Whats next posting pics of you are crew showing how tough you guys are?
    Go get some pics of your of yourself and mind your own damned business...

Go get some pics of your of yourself and mind your own damned business...
    Sorry don't have any pictures of me with other guys in gay erotica poses.

I personally don't enjoy surfing with 200 other people, considering the conditions, the Inlet wasn't bad on the low and incoming tides. And NO, WBOC, Fox 5, Unscene Productions, and about 300 amateur photographers were out there Jackass. I'm done with this thread. All you phucking kook mf's can suck my big fat **** and like it. Good bye.

Quote Originally Posted by nwash View Post
    Sorry don't have any pictures of me with other guys in gay erotica poses.
    You don't have any pictures period. I think your Mom is calling you for dinner now.... Kook