LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TS Danny!

Hybrid View

TS Danny!

anything worth getting excited about?

Looks like it could be good. I hope the wind switches off-shore at Wrightville before Friday evening, because once its north of us it's going to fade fast.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this makes me happy! i leave for college sunday, so i might get a few good days of surfing in

Images
    may not be bigger than bill, but a lot of spots in the south should have pretty good conditions for a few days. It should be shorter period, more peaky and munchy once it hits the shore. The usual suspects should all be breaking pretty well. Nothing to hype up really, but there could be some nice barrels to be had and ok wind conditions. good luck to all.

Woot...

Any waves above 1.0 @ 8 are usually fun for me!!! Surf kayaking late Thurs and all Friday . WOOOT!!

Swell

Yeah, it's been fun all week, especially in the mornings. Monday was sick! Just talked to my buddies Chandler and Turtle-Rick Kane should be flying in mid-day Thursday for the swell. Watch out all you Burkharts out there, better watch your back...

There are alot of you out there that really NEED to click on the surf etiquette link on wblivesurf after you check the report. Leave the Hemp necklaces on the beach-I hear Rick hates those things nowadays!

Thumbs up

man i just got back from surfin at emerald isle, nc and right now its goin off. todays thursday and the waves are already comin over halfway up the pilants of the pier. expect good things.

Quote Originally Posted by jace View Post
    man i just got back from surfin at emerald isle, nc and right now its goin off. todays thursday and the waves are already comin over halfway up the pilants of the pier. expect good things.
    I surfed at Emerald Isle NC last year... the waves sucked, but it was not packed at all. It was the first time I ever grabbed a board and surfed. I want to go back there again someday.

Anyone know what it's looking like out near the sheraton in AB?