LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Storm

Another Storm

Is there another tropical deppression coming for saturday. Because the forecast is overhead

Images
    Nope, no more storms and the forecast is overshooting.

check the hurricane center.

Images
    There is possibly supposed to be one. It is kinda forming off the coast of Florida (last I heard, yesterday)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    There is possibly supposed to be one. It is kinda forming off the coast of Florida (last I heard, yesterday)
    Yeah Danny...possibly becoming a Cat 1

Ninja Edit : or not
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Aug 28, 2009 at 03:43 PM.

Talking

It's looking good now . Overhead for sunday morning. Hope there's no lightning in the other forecast.

Dont get your hopes up, Al Roker just did a seg on why surfers shouldnt go into hurricane produced big surf. I just saw the ad, and not the peice but Im sure the beach rangers are all in a tizzy trying to see what beaches they need to close off.

Damn another good storm hyped out...

A boring year with named storms causes over-hyped nonsense. We are doomed!

I do find it really odd this year. Years past no one even talked about the hurricanes unless they were going to make landfall and cause destruction. This year? A tropical depression forms and everyone goes nuts.

this storm isnt going to be anything great mabye a little bigger then normal but deffidently not over head. its not even a cat1 yet. so everyone CALM DOWN its noting to get hyped over