LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: What cell phone do you have?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • iPhone

25 23.81%
  • Blackberry

28 26.67%
  • Palm Pre

4 3.81%
  • Android powered phone

8 7.62%
  • other

40 38.10%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingoc View Post
    I have the Verizon HTC 6800 with windows mobile 6.1, macromedia only goes up to flash player 7 for pocket pc, when I browse the site in opera mini it wont load the charts due to not having flash player 8, can you make a mobile.swellinfo.com?
    ya, we'll have a more mobile friendly - m.swellinfo.com (or something like that) at some point in the near future. By the end of the year for sure.

the iphone app is sick it is one of the big reasons I got the iphone hell my fiance even texts me from work to discuss the waves. sick job.

Any update on a mobile site or blackberry app?

Does it bother anyone else that the app is sponsored by GSI ??

Images
    I just have the website saved as a favorite on my droid..who needs an app. I got the real site!

if the app was out for droid i would buy it just to support the site, but i can check it all of the browser

Images
    Black Berry Would be Nice

... another satisfied SwellInfo iphone app user here. I check it every day and prefer it to checking the site from my iphone, which I also have bookmarked on the safari app and use to check out surf reports.

The Rooted (hacked) Moto Droid with Andorid is 100 times better then the iPhone.