LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Surfboard Wanted

I'm looking for a short board or Fish in the 6'2 range if anybody wants to give/sell me one. I'm looking to spend no more then $200 please nothing beat up plz (ride able condition, not water logged).

crap I just sold a virtaully brand new 6 2 for 200 bucks on sunday. where you located? I may be able to find another fish type board like that (but not in as good conditions)

Long Branch Let me know what you can do

Images
    i have a 5'7 chemistry for 75 and 5'8 rusty piranha for 170. and im in long branch too, and not one open/waterlogged ding

those boards are good for me but a little to small for my friend here can u post some pics.

6'2" nature shapes bonzer

I've got a 6'2" nature shapes bonzer in excellent condition for 200. Board is in Loch Arbour

pics please

If got a new (surfed for 5 hours) 6'6'' thruster for sale. A bit longer then you want, but it rode real well in Bill.

200 and under?

Images
    the chemistry has some white wax left on the top but i have black wax for it, and the rusty has 3 repaired dings that werent waterlogged repaired right away, and theres a black and grey gorrila stomp pad on the rusty now too
    Attached Images Attached Images