LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whattttttttt

Whattttttttt

Was just watching the weather channel and al roker had ian walsh on there as a special guest. The scroll at the bottom said that ian can surf waves from 2ft to 70ft with ease. 70 FEET!?!?!?! WITH EASE?????? im sorry but a. show me the 70 ft wave, and b. with ease?!

Dude its the weather channel, relax. Whens the last time they told the truth? Hahaha

if you believe that ur stupid. they're wrong only expect like 3-5 foot. this storm isnt going to cause swells like hurricane bill did eit. and sewll info was way of down in delaware for the wave heights and conditions. it was double to triple over head and clean sunday and it was like over head with slight chop. no one can predict the swells correctly.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SKiM Surf Shredd View Post
    if you believe that ur stupid. they're wrong only expect like 3-5 foot. this storm isnt going to cause swells like hurricane bill did eit. and sewll info was way of down in delaware for the wave heights and conditions. it was double to triple over head and clean sunday and it was like over head with slight chop. no one can predict the swells correctly.
    Where did the original post say the weather channel forecasted anything? All they said was that someone can surf waves up to 70ft. Slow down and read. :P

5. Quote Originally Posted by SKiM Surf Shredd View Post
    Show me a picture of where it was "double to triple overhead" in Bethany beach and I'll give you a hundred bucks. not happenin man

Images
    There will be potentially be a few 70 foot waves on the west coast this winter if everything goes well. Its looking like the el nino year of 98. Ghost trees should have a few 50ft + days. And thor's hammer and killers should max out around 60-70 feet if all goes well down at Todos.I will maybe drive down south of the border and take a boat out to get some pictures. I will not have anything to do with a wave like that though. I surfed it at around 15 feet and its super sketchy. Greg long and Ian Walsh and them are on that spot every time it breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Northbeach View Post
    Show me a picture of where it was "double to triple overhead" in Bethany beach and I'll give you a hundred bucks. not happenin man

im saying thats what they predicted what we actually got back head high sets and we had an occasional over head set every now and the

this swell made a name for ian walsh if he wasn't big enough already. all over this site, surfline, and now weather channel.. good for him

i was simply posting it for comedic value. And to skim surf shred, it appears that i am not the stupid one here. I never said it was going to be 70' around here. Hopefully its 4 foot. lets all pray

hahahahahaha.