LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: plenty of swell

Hybrid View

Images

plenty of swell

There was certainly lots of swell out there this evening in Delmarva. Tomorrow should be fun. Lets hope the sea breezes don't kick in too strong in the afternoon.

yeah it was crankin in monmouth county till dark. big steep drops super fast waves and really fun

Images
    i second that..big time. Monmouth County was going off from around 4pm to 7pm..some DOH meaty sets rolling through..nice thick barrels. Ridiculous..............

Buxton was nuts. Was a little junky till you got to the lineup and there was a lot of current moving around but the sets were a few feet overhead, thick and hollow. Only problem was there was too many people who didn't know what they were doing or how to duckdive. I was scared I was going to get a surfboard in the teeth.

Some guy asked me if a guy "got his head cut off on the jetty could his family sue Cape Hatteras?" He also asked me what it was when a wave "broke all at once, instead of shouldering up" [sigh]

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckinVA View Post
    Some guy asked me if a guy "got his head cut off on the jetty could his family sue Cape Hatteras?" He also asked me what it was when a wave "broke all at once, instead of shouldering up" [sigh]

wow... prime example of people who should not be in the water, especially during big swells

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    i second that..big time. Monmouth County was going off from around 4pm to 7pm..some DOH meaty sets rolling through..nice thick barrels. Ridiculous..............
    DOH?!? where in monmouth county?