LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Danny better than bill

Bill was too hyped up, and I had by far the best session of the summer.Anyone conquer?

Images
    medium period swells (10-12 seconds) are generally better around here, than longer period swells. I surfed good waves on both swells.

Danny was for sure better for the beaches i surf. Tonight was some of the best surf i got all summer

Images
    agreed. Danny was way better where I surf and with less hype it was less crowded!

i liked friday bill better then danny was on friday, too much chop, dannys current was crazy on friday

Images
    the current separates the men from the boys..... i like the current. If you can't stay at the peak...oh well. More for me!!

The Sunday morning of Bill was the best of all the days I surfed in both swells followed by Bill Saturday evening, then Denny Saturday.

Images
    Not saying which one is better, but I got some great waves yesterday. I think the lack of hype made Danny more favorable for me.

As far as naval jetties...

Definately danny- faster wave and steeper. Had a great time Saturday going right! Maybe just because there weren't so many jackazzs in the water.

Plus I got barrled out of my mind on Sunday with 5 other people out compared to the 120(seriously) people out last Sunday. Saturday had some great lines also