LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cartopping

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    this weaver guy must be real smart. did you read his posts. guy's a genius. Talks of other's ignorance and he even pointed out that SUVs don't have trunks..they have cargo holds! What a freaking TOOL!

He must be one of those smart guys with no friends. hahahah ya fooking kook!

Awe, someone must have been snaked by a logger. I have one friend...your girl.

Looks as though this thread will yield no more information.
    Last edited by Weaver; Sep 3, 2009 at 12:19 AM.

this weaver guy seems like a troller

Northender Guest
    weaver is angry because his name ryhmes with beaver. Hope my stupidity cheared someone up. O and stop aruging about short board longboard hoopla. Turn that hate against bodyboarders. And if you are so angry in the water make an alaia. NO joke i made an alaia and it is the most fun ive had in the water since i cought my first wave.

Turn that hate against bodyboarders

I'm with you!

Its in the Geneva convention, look it up!

I've always been thought to have the deck down fins at front so as it slides down or if it slides down fins will catch, but since I drive a not so eco friendly gas guzzler I just throw my board in the back.

Images
    Northender, no doubt about making a board and riding it being the most fun ever. I have been riding one of my own shapes for the last 5 months and it is the best feeling ever. It may surf like hell sometimes but when I get a good one it's that much better. Those Alaias do look fun and fast to. I was thinking about shaping a glass board in that same outline and adding a fin, now that would be fun.

Northender Guest
    Ya making the alaia I built is so much fun, but its hard to stand up on, I have only used it once. So i was like belly boarding on it untill I found a good section to standup. Man I want the surf to clean up so I can do it again. Ya any board you make is gonna be amazingly fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Northender View Post
    Ya making the alaia I built is so much fun, but its hard to stand up on, I have only used it once. So i was like belly boarding on it untill I found a good section to standup. Man I want the surf to clean up so I can do it again. Ya any board you make is gonna be amazingly fun.
    If it is a tradtional alaia you will be very puzzled as to which side to place up and which end to place forward

Northender Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rodndtube View Post
    If it is a tradtional alaia you will be very puzzled as to which side to place up and which end to place forward
    i put wax on it