close ad [x]

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

horrible prediction

Anybody else with me when I say that these guys over-hype the forecast way too often? I couldn't count how many times they've predicted the waves to be 2-4 ft. and it was flat or when they say it'll be chest to head high and clean and it was a mediocre waist high mush.

uh oh

Quote Originally Posted by meffjatt View Post
    Anybody else with me when I say that these guys over-hype the forecast way too often? I couldn't count how many times they've predicted the waves to be 2-4 ft. and it was flat or when they say it'll be chest to head high and clean and it was a mediocre waist high mush.
    no

SI is a tool that has to be learned. SI has been very good to me. Learn the ways of SI. One such rule you should learn is that a hello thread has to be your first post. Unless you are a professional hipster, complaining on your first post is not recommended. Learn the ways of SI meff.

WHAT!?!?!? I am changing sites!

oh hell yes. soap box tiiiiiiime!!!!
    Brah, swell info is a free site Brah! You don't have to use it Brah! Get off your arse and put eyes on the ocean Brah!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffisawalrus View Post
    Why then don't you call Al Gore and ask him??
    Of course, it won't be free--he will ask about your "carbon footprint" and make you pay accordingly
    toodle le do...

Quote Originally Posted by jeffisawalrus View Post
    kook

he so haole he doesn't even know.....he's haole.

Barnyard!

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    he so haole he doesn't even know.....he's haole.