LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: eastern winds!?

  1. eastern winds!?

    whats with the winds when are they going to go west?

  2. #2
    never..........

  3. #3
    The winds went offshore late in the afternoon today.

  4. #4
    who needs west winds? i surfed chest-head clean last night glass and waist high peeling lefts, which the wind by the way was offshore for that location. it was the very southern tip of assateague island.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    carova
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    who needs west winds? i surfed chest-head clean last night glass and waist high peeling lefts, which the wind by the way was offshore for that location. it was the very southern tip of assateague island.
    chest to head and clean? come on now... are you the ONLY person that had those conditions, cause it clearly wasn't "clean" anywhere on the Atlantic seaboard

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmycraxcorn View Post
    chest to head and clean? come on now... are you the ONLY person that had those conditions, cause it clearly wasn't "clean" anywhere on the Atlantic seaboard
    nah, i surfed with someone else the 2nd time yesterday. i wasnt gonna surf then i saw him, and then i grabbed my board out of its bag and jumped in. we had a delightful conversation yesterday. should i get you his number so you can confirm?

    i got there by boat.

  7. #7
    yeah I was there the other day checking it, but it wasn't quite big enough when I was there...don't talk about it too much bro, you'll open up the flood gates!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    29
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    who needs west winds? i surfed chest-head clean last night glass and waist high peeling lefts, which the wind by the way was offshore for that location. it was the very southern tip of assateague island.
    You're full of ****

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    yeah I was there the other day checking it, but it wasn't quite big enough when I was there...don't talk about it too much bro, you'll open up the flood gates!
    its there for the taking man......people just gotta look at maps. but i hear ya. i almost feel like editing the spot out but then people can look at it on google earth and see im not full of ****.

  10. #10
    South side of Hatteras has been a lot of fun over the last few days. oh well back to work...