LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: eastern winds!?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Slade View Post
    Burdturd,

So if you're ever in the LBI area and you happen to get blazed by my souped-up Scion on 72, Feast your eyes upon the lower left corner of the tinted rear windshield (wait a sec, is my spoiler blocking that sticker?!?). BTW try not to focus on my new light weight Thule aluminum roof racks brah, they were more expensive than my quiver AND they make my car go faster with the boards on.

Thats almost as sweet as a faded red late 90's v6 mustang convertible sitting at 60mph in the left lane on the turnpike

Thank you Jimmy! I knew there were some guys out there who know their football. I just need to meet more guys like you in the water. We would shred so hard and talk bout my cowboys. I dont even care I will take out the s board if you surf, or you can use one of my b boards. I can easily do both, I love boogie b'n so much more because I can air HUGE! When I air, the whole lineup literally just comes to a stop and jaws drop. Which results in panties dropping. We should def hang. I love Frats and I can do keg stands all night because I am so used to being inverted like when I hit the lip and flip.

it's funny ppl are *****ing about the winds, but without them blowing this way, these waves wouldn't be here..

Quote Originally Posted by GoCowboys View Post
    Thank you Jimmy! I knew there were some guys out there who know their football. I just need to meet more guys like you in the water. We would shred so hard and talk bout my cowboys. I dont even care I will take out the s board if you surf, or you can use one of my b boards. I can easily do both, I love boogie b'n so much more because I can air HUGE! When I air, the whole lineup literally just comes to a stop and jaws drop. Which results in panties dropping. We should def hang. I love Frats and I can do keg stands all night because I am so used to being inverted like when I hit the lip and flip.
    Please dude... Keep em Coming.

I seriously loving all your responses.

P.S. Im being dead serious right now

Anyone else score some sweet waves this weekend? I hit this right Sat. morning at 13th street Belmar, drop knee to air fs 540. Crazy sick! I dont need to practice those anymore...DIALED! I also went to DJ's in Belmar to spit game on chicksk, and talk up my skills to all the wannabee brahs! All I talk about is my skills and my cowboys and all of the dudes back down.