LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: eastern winds!?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GoCowboys View Post
    I just got out of the water at one of my many secret spots, In loony NJ. DOH is all I gotta claim. We had some spot light set up on the pier so all the fellas could get sick footy of me airing over the jetty. All you jokesters watching football missed out.
    Your cowboys are a f*ckin train wreck waiting to happen. Can't wait to watch my boy Haynesworth make Barber look silly then stomp on Romo's ugly grill. Hail To The Redskins. B*tches!

Hey nobody tells me that my cowboys are a joke on the internet, nobody. I was born in Philly and I love me some Cowboys and some boogie b'n.

Everytime I air on my boogie I pretend I am Roy Williams jumping for one of those footballs.

he said boogie hehe

I used to say body boarding, but the ladies like it when I say boogie b'n. I notice this all the time when i go to DJ's in Belmar and talk it up with the babes. I talk mostly about my
    b boarding skills, which lead to me nailing some broad in the backseat of my acura, her on her back on top of my boogie! I may hit up the Belmar pro tomorow to clean up on the babes looking for a true b boarder. I may have to show all those surf boarders whose boss, I can air at least ever wave like definately maybe 7 ft out everytime.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gocowboys View Post
    i used to say body boarding, but the ladies like it when i say boogie b'n. I notice this all the time when i go to dj's in belmar and talk it up with the babes. I talk mostly about my
    b boarding skills, which lead to me nailing some broad in the backseat of my acura, her on her back on top of my boogie! I may hit up the belmar pro tomorow to clean up on the babes looking for a true b boarder. I may have to show all those surf boarders whose boss, i can air at least ever wave like definately maybe 7 ft out everytime.
    bahahahahahaha!

I kid you not man. When your at the bar spitting your knowledge of b boardin, the ladies are so easy. The jeans cream when show them my boogie.

I throughly enjoy your sarcastic humor GoCowboys...

Quote Originally Posted by BonerSurfs View Post
    I throughly enjoy your sarcastic humor GoCowboys...
    He's dead serious.

Burdturd,

Cowboy's are America's team bro. I live in Horsham, surf the sh*t out of the Jersey Shore and rep the cowboy's with a sick Calvin sticker where Calvin's got his pants down pissin on the Eagles Helmet. This alone should make you go COWBOY, yooouuuuuuwwwwwpppppppp!
    So if you're ever in the LBI area and you happen to get blazed by my souped-up Scion on 72, Feast your eyes upon the lower left corner of the tinted rear windshield (wait a sec, is my spoiler blocking that sticker?!?). BTW try not to focus on my new light weight Thule aluminum roof racks brah, they were more expensive than my quiver AND they make my car go faster with the boards on.

E-A-G-L-E-S-S-U-C-K

The consumate surf professional,

-JIMMY