LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    [QUOTE=Bronze Whaler;42506]I'm not hiding from anything I said- the best sets on the Saturday of Bill were solid head high & it was lining up on the rights and the left towards Prince George- 100 yards might be a stretch but not nearly as far off as "one turn and a head dip" like you say.

i have also heard that it was head high and peeling that day, but i kinda doubt that you were catching any of them.

right on b

I was there. I was catchin rights from of the 3 mile reef just off of the georgetown jetties and riding them all the way to the PI pier. I tried to yell at you guys as I surfed by ya. Guess you didnt hear me??It was at least 5 times over head.....the paddle back to georgetown was rough tho

Quote Originally Posted by pawley View Post
    i have also heard that it was head high and peeling that day
    how about that!
    Last edited by Bronze Whaler; Sep 10, 2009 at 09:08 PM.

Will no one dispute MY claims of epic waves during our recent hurricane Bill adventure??? spineless worms all of you!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah, while we are all beefing about waves I'll throw this in. If you dont like what I am riding and get sad when you see me catch a couple of good set waves.....TOUGH! Im not out there to make your day any better. I share waves all the time, have many friends in the line up and if it is your wave I will gladly step aside. but if I am 20 yards outside of you and your sittin inside dont be mad at me when I ride by. you know who you are so treat everyone with respect and we will get along just fine. and dont start telling me about the rules of the ocean when I have surfed 2 decades longer than you and still manage to somehow surf better. ok Im done. my apologize to everyone else

what are you riding cricha a 15 ft board? i ride my 9'0 for the same reason.

[QUOTE=Bronze Whaler;42513]how about that!

i also heard that it was small and not makable. didn't i say that as well? i also heard only a few guys were catching the choice sets.

I know some SUPers were getting hassled pretty hard- I assumed he was one of them.

I think you had to set up on either side & go for the lefts or the rights that were swinging wide 'cause right in the middle it was closing out or offering a short one at best-
    Last edited by Bronze Whaler; Sep 10, 2009 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pawley View Post
    what are you riding cricha a 15 ft board? i ride my 9'0 for the same reason.
    went out to the south end a while back on my SUP and started getting lip from a couple of guys that I have seen all of two times on PI. I was actually letting guys know when there were sets coming so theyd be set up. I caught 2 set waves and you would have thought I was Hitler. no big deal. I have run into many guys who get mad at other people because they cant surf. it just pissed me off that particular day

Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    went out to the south end a while back on my SUP and started getting lip from a couple of guys. I was actually letting guys know when there were sets coming so theyd be set up. I caught 2 set waves
    That was early Saturday during Danny- I thought it was uncalled for- it was getting really fun when I had to split for work but I heard from a very reliable source that it when the tide turned it was pumping, stayed glassy until about 3pm and was head high lining up 50-75 foot lefts.
    Last edited by Bronze Whaler; Sep 10, 2009 at 07:29 PM.