LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by ughVeeBee View Post
    March is still a pretty cold month. I keep my hood on most of March between wind on a wet head and surfer ear and all.
    This picture is from a day in late March 2001 at Indian River Inlet. 40 mph NW winds, 30 degree air temp with wind chill at 10 degrees, water temp at 40. Most definitely a hood.

Images
    dam!.... sweet pic..despite the d!ck dragger on it......

I surf with a 4/3 during winter..3 hours sessions no problem. The feet are usually the first to go anyways (for me)...once you get that dead club foot and can't feel the board..time to go home and smoke a fatty! 4/3 has to be good quality..waiting on my psycho freak right now...it's in the mail! 4.5/3.5....cha..ching! so i should be even warmer with the extra 1/2 a millimeter...strange to think that that even makes a difference.
    Last edited by LOSTsoul; Sep 11, 2009 at 12:09 AM.

is that your picture? ...sky?

Looks like one taken by ken wood of the now RIP OCWAVES.com.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    dam!.... sweet pic..despite the d!ck dragger on it......
    D!ck dragger.... Dude, that's freakin hilarious.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtythirty34 View Post
    Ughh in ocean city there is no need to really wear any sort of boots until early nov. I mean it is sept now and the water is the warmest it has been all year. Strange post
    seriously...Delaware/OCMD sessions in through october and into mid november for me are 3/2 NO booties No gloves. Best time of year...water dropping through the 60s into the upper 50s means a nice light wetsuit, lots of offshores and consistent chest high swells and none of that heavy rubber.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    seriously...Delaware/OCMD sessions in through october and into mid november for me are 3/2 NO booties No gloves. Best time of year...water dropping through the 60s into the upper 50s means a nice light wetsuit, lots of offshores and consistent chest high swells and none of that heavy rubber.
    Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    waiting on my psycho freak right now...it's in the mail! 4.5/3.5....cha..ching!
    should of gone with a rip curl. free repair for many years. i've owned every brand, and they all fall apart. rip curl fixes for free. yipeee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    is that your picture? ...sky?

Looks like one taken by ken wood of the now RIP OCWAVES.com.
    Yes it is. And it was definitely taken by ken wood. Josh Coffield and I were out alone for a few hours before anyone else showed up. Funny thing is, I was riding an old school mach 7-7 due to me selling all my boards in Barbados. I was waiting on a new ballistic custom as the swell hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    D!ck dragger.... Dude, that's freakin hilarious.
    I prefer to drag balls. I'll stand up when it gets big though, which unfortunately does not happen on the east coast.

yous guys are a bunch of magoons and gangaloons worrying about your rubber. ONLY rubber I worry about is the one on my dinkledork. Get real, you crazys cant surf in the winter, thats just silly.