LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: This Weekend??

  1. #11
    I took a trip down to sea isle and it was worse than those pics of sandy hook, the waves were crazy but unsurfable. I took the drive out to O.C and found the same. Crazy beach erosion to by the way...

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    686
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by austinj215 View Post
    Hey Everyone,

    Longtime lurker and First time poster. What do you guys think that Friday is gonna be like... I'm getting mixed findings and its kinda a hike for me to get to the beach. Just wondering if you all think itll be decent or just choppy and too messy to be worth paddling out? Thanks for any replies!! (I usually surf ac or belmar)

    Austin

    Hey man, I'm actually in philly for the time being also. I was planning on a sat/sunday morning session just due to the choppiness of the forecast/reports. I hate wasting my time driving unless the webcams show promise too. But AC is only about an hour+ away so its not really too bad to just drive if you are iffy about it. thats what i do.

  3. whose goin shreddin?! 48th street OCMD looks likes its pumpin right now! OH to DOH semi choppy but some fun sections! catch you guys out there!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ventnor
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by pvjumper05 View Post
    Hey man, I'm actually in philly for the time being also. I was planning on a sat/sunday morning session just due to the choppiness of the forecast/reports. I hate wasting my time driving unless the webcams show promise too. But AC is only about an hour+ away so its not really too bad to just drive if you are iffy about it. thats what i do.
    Wow I just moved back home from San Diego (where Ive lived for last few years) and i thought that i was the only person in philly who surfed.... Happy to see theres more of us out here! Yeah I agree with you about AC not being that bad of a drive... The few times that I've surfed there its been pretty decent too. I probably will go regardless but the pictures posted from Sandy Hook are really disappointing! (i was kinda keeping my fingers crossed for another decent storm)!!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by Northbeach View Post
    whose goin shreddin?! 48th street OCMD looks likes its pumpin right now! OH to DOH semi choppy but some fun sections! catch you guys out there!
    looks about as VAS as it gets... i am not sure about those sections, but tomorrow is looking good!

    http://www.swellinfo.com/surfreport/...-maryland.html

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Northbeach View Post
    whose goin shreddin?! 48th street OCMD looks likes its pumpin right now! OH to DOH semi choppy but some fun sections! catch you guys out there!
    Have fun with that. Get in at 48th and within 5 minutes you're already down near the inlet!!

  7. yeah, you were right man, I ended up on 13th street. I just got out, and had to walk forever. it was rough.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by Northbeach View Post
    yeah, you were right man, I ended up on 13th street. I just got out, and had to walk forever. it was rough.
    rest up for tomorrow!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    on a boat
    Posts
    22
    Images
    4

    north nj

    think its goin to be fun saturday?

  10. #20
    Fun on Saturday???? What do you knuckelheads in NJ know about surfing? I will surf a pizza on your head!