LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Weekend??

I took a trip down to sea isle and it was worse than those pics of sandy hook, the waves were crazy but unsurfable. I took the drive out to O.C and found the same. Crazy beach erosion to by the way...

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by austinj215 View Post
    Hey Everyone,

Longtime lurker and First time poster. What do you guys think that Friday is gonna be like... I'm getting mixed findings and its kinda a hike for me to get to the beach. Just wondering if you all think itll be decent or just choppy and too messy to be worth paddling out? Thanks for any replies!! (I usually surf ac or belmar)

Austin

Hey man, I'm actually in philly for the time being also. I was planning on a sat/sunday morning session just due to the choppiness of the forecast/reports. I hate wasting my time driving unless the webcams show promise too. But AC is only about an hour+ away so its not really too bad to just drive if you are iffy about it. thats what i do.

3. whose goin shreddin?! 48th street OCMD looks likes its pumpin right now! OH to DOH semi choppy but some fun sections! catch you guys out there!

Quote Originally Posted by pvjumper05 View Post
    Hey man, I'm actually in philly for the time being also. I was planning on a sat/sunday morning session just due to the choppiness of the forecast/reports. I hate wasting my time driving unless the webcams show promise too. But AC is only about an hour+ away so its not really too bad to just drive if you are iffy about it. thats what i do.
    Wow I just moved back home from San Diego (where Ive lived for last few years) and i thought that i was the only person in philly who surfed.... Happy to see theres more of us out here! Yeah I agree with you about AC not being that bad of a drive... The few times that I've surfed there its been pretty decent too. I probably will go regardless but the pictures posted from Sandy Hook are really disappointing! (i was kinda keeping my fingers crossed for another decent storm)!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Northbeach View Post
    whose goin shreddin?! 48th street OCMD looks likes its pumpin right now! OH to DOH semi choppy but some fun sections! catch you guys out there!
    looks about as VAS as it gets... i am not sure about those sections, but tomorrow is looking good!

http://www.swellinfo.com/surfreport/...-maryland.html

whose goin shreddin?! 48th street OCMD looks likes its pumpin right now! OH to DOH semi choppy but some fun sections! catch you guys out there!
    Have fun with that. Get in at 48th and within 5 minutes you're already down near the inlet!!

7. yeah, you were right man, I ended up on 13th street. I just got out, and had to walk forever. it was rough.

Images
    yeah, you were right man, I ended up on 13th street. I just got out, and had to walk forever. it was rough.
    rest up for tomorrow!

Images

north nj

think its goin to be fun saturday?

Fun on Saturday???? What do you knuckelheads in NJ know about surfing? I will surf a pizza on your head!